Iker: "Eight months is a ton, however my set up is to end my career here"

Iker Casillas save goals in champions league


Iker Casillas has insisted that he still intends to visualize out his enjoying days at Real capital of Spain when coming through his first competitive home start for the club in eight months.

Speaking when Real Madrid’s 4-0 Champions League convert Danish capital on wednesday, the goalkeeper said: “It’s been an extended time, however my set up is to end my career here.”

Starting at the Santiago Bernabéu: “It’s been over eight months; it’s an extended time. I’m happy concerning enjoying again at what I fancy to be my home.”

Late saves: “It’s vital to try and do well and I’m happy that. maybe we tend to could have conceded in the first half, however [Luka] Modric cleared the ball off the road. On the odd occasion I made mistakes kicking off from goal however, in general, I’m happy.”

Nerves: “I was to a small degree bit nervous. It hasn’t been easy for me all this point, however I’m happy and grateful to the coach for supporting Pine Tree State and giving Pine Tree State the nod.”


Iker Casillas save goals in champions league

Leaving Real Madrid: “When you haven’t vie for a jiffy, there are moments when it will cross your mind. My set up is to stay here. If the coach feels that I should play in the Champions League, then I’ll attempt to build the most of that likelihood and give him a number of choice headaches. I hope I will end my career here. That’s my set up.”

Champions League starter, second choice in La Liga: “I think it’s great. everyone wins. I see the positives thereto. Diego [López] wins, I win, Real capital of Spain win. We’re talking a few team-mate UN agency is producing top-class performances.”


Iker Casillas save goals in champions league















Enhanced by Zemanta

Take One Mitutes To Share This Post


​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​